For businesses looking to make a good first impression, delivering quality Brisbane signage is an excellent way of doing so. However, there are several rules that you must follow if this is the route you decide upon taking. This includes following regulations, keeping up with industry standards, and ensuring quality products. The following tips serve as great advice for those who manage Brisbane signage and want to attract quality customers.
Signage Brisbane Tips
1. If you’re looking to catch the attention of your audience, we highly recommend using bright colors that contrast well against any background.
2. Make sure the copywriting is neat, tidy, and high quality so that people can easily read all the details about what is on offer.
3. As you communicate, try to keep your words short and sweet so that everyone can read what you have to say. However, avoid letting the brevity of your words overshadow their clarity or impact people’s understanding.
4. If something seems unclear in some way—for example if they’re having trouble reading because there are too many lights flashing as they walk by—ask for feedback from others who might be able to give different perspectives about which aspects could use improvement.
5. As a business, you want your company profile to stand out from the crowd. How can people learn about what you do if they cannot even read an accurate description of who they are all about? Make sure that your name and logo appear clearly.
6. Businesses should try to make their signage more memorable by adding a joke or funny picture. People are much more likely to remember signage when it stands out. Customers will recognize an interesting sign better than one that is plain and boring.
7. Ensuring the maintenance of your signage is important, as some signs require more maintenance than others. For example, electronic signage will need cleaning often. However, sheet metal fascia boards in a protected area like an interior lobby of the building are unlikely to ever need cleaning if they aren’t exposed to dirt or rainwater. Ask your signage specialist what is best for the particular material of your sign.
Keep in Mind
- To be effective, signage should include important information without using flowery language or confusing words. They need to get their point across as quickly and effectively as possible so that everyone can understand the main message they are trying to convey.
- We all want our content to be engaging and interesting. However, we don’t know if people will take the time to read if it is full of long adjectives that are not immediately useful for them. Instead, make sure your information is concise so they can pay attention!
Need professional guidance for signage solutions? 4 Business Group is your go-to source! We offer a full-service sign shop with years of experience in the signage Brisbane industry. We are a leading signage Brisbane company offering the best corporate signage, outdoor signs, illuminated signs, digital printing, and more! Contact us at 1300 404 777 or [email protected] for the best Brisbane signage solutions.